In the communiqué, Nato says it will provide “transitional funding to ensure continued functioning of Hamid Karzai International Airport”, “recognising its importance to an enduring diplomatic and international presence, as well as to Afghanistan’s connectivity with the world”.
About The Author
July 26, 2021
August 13, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Dolphins’ Fuller out vs. Bills with personal issue September 17, 2021
- 25 must-have sunglasses to rock this fall, according to style experts September 17, 2021
- Bangkok’s taxi graveyard garden: Covid-hit cabbies turn to growing vegetables September 17, 2021
- Canada Caught Off Guard By New AUKUS Security Pact, Report Says September 17, 2021
- World on ‘catastrophic’ path to 2.7C warming, warns UN chief September 17, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.