It has also benefitted from an additional £25m in wage support from other countries where it operates. JD Sports was also provisionally granted an emergency £300m loan from the Bank of England, although the company points out that it was, in the end, not needed and never accessed.
About The Author
August 26, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Robert Durst found guilty of first-degree murder September 17, 2021
- US Judge Denies Giuliani’s Request to Return, Destroy Seized Evidence, Reports Say September 17, 2021
- French Court Finds Man Guilty of Cartoons Portraying Macron as Hitler Over COVID-19 Policies September 17, 2021
- Blinken Vows to ‘Keep Normalization Marching Forward’ on One-Year Anniversary of Abraham Accords September 17, 2021
- Verdict reached in Robert Durst trial September 17, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.