During government inspections, the Lowes were repeatedly cited “for failing to provide the animals with adequate or timely veterinary care, appropriate nutrition, and shelter that protects them from inclement weather and is of sufficient size to allow them to engage in normal behaviour”, according to a news release from the Justice Department.
About The Author
July 16, 2021
Powered by GGF
- New Possibly Vaccine-Resistant COVID Variant is ‘Serious Ongoing Threat,’ Researchers Warn August 5, 2021
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71 August 5, 2021
- Messi will not stay at Barcelona, says club August 5, 2021
- Legendary footballer Lionel Messi will leave FC Barcelona, club says August 5, 2021
- In Photos: Fires Ravage Southern Europe August 5, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.