The prime minister said nearly two years ago that he had a clear plan to “fix the crisis in social care once and for all”. In the Queen’s Speech on Tuesday, just nine words were used to repeat the promise of reform, but again, no detail or timetable.
About The Author
June 12, 2021
Powered by GGF
- MVP Jokic, Steph highlight All-NBA selections June 16, 2021
- Follow live: Islanders look to take 2-0 series lead vs. Lightning June 16, 2021
- Israel strikes in Gaza after arson balloons launched June 16, 2021
- How the last Australian convict ship ended up in a small New Zealand town June 16, 2021
- Antivirus Mogul McAfee Fights US Extradition, Claims Tax Evasion Charges Politically Motivated June 16, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.