Dr Sakthi Karunanithi, Lancashire County Council’s director of public health, said recommending that masks remain in use was “very tough”, given that it comes as other restrictions ease nationally, but the “increase in prevalence of this variant… means we need to take some prudent steps to help reduce its spread”.
About The Author
March 2, 2021
April 2, 2021
February 18, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Chernobyl For Ukraine: S Korean Firm Apologizes for Rude Stereotypes About Nations at Tokyo Games July 24, 2021
- Man Utd manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signs new deal until 2024 July 24, 2021
- India Mobilises Navy for Relief Efforts as Floods Worsen in Several States July 24, 2021
- Haiti President’s Widow Says Her Husband’s Killers’ ‘Blood-Lust Not Over Yet’ July 24, 2021
- Manchester United Manager Ole Solskjaer Signs New Three-Year Contract With Club July 24, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.