Some 130 million doses have so far been administered, but with a population of more than a billion people, it is a small percentage, and the drive has been restricted to health workers, frontline staff, those above the age of 45 and anyone with co-morbidities.
About The Author
July 12, 2021
March 31, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Chernobyl For Ukraine: S Korean Firm Apologizes for Rude Stereotypes About Nations at Tokyo Games July 24, 2021
- Man Utd manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signs new deal until 2024 July 24, 2021
- India Mobilises Navy for Relief Efforts as Floods Worsen in Several States July 24, 2021
- Haiti President’s Widow Says Her Husband’s Killers’ ‘Blood-Lust Not Over Yet’ July 24, 2021
- Manchester United Manager Ole Solskjaer Signs New Three-Year Contract With Club July 24, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.