“Looking ahead, CPI inflation looks set to jump to about 1.7% in April, driven primarily by a large semi-annual increase in electricity and natural gas prices, as well as the anniversary of the collapse in oil prices at the start of the pandemic,” he said.
About The Author
Powered by GGF
- Charles Oliveira, Michael Chandler set to launch post-Khabib era at lightweight May 11, 2021
- Podcast: What a post-pandemic movie business will look like May 11, 2021
- Post-COVID Economy, Healthcare, and Elections: Key Takeaways From Queen’s Address to UK Parliament May 11, 2021
- Russia Intercepts Fourth Foreign Plane in One Day Close to Its Borders May 11, 2021
- Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury: Fight to take place in Saudi Arabia, says Eddie Hearn May 11, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.