They have a key mutation, called E484K, that may help the virus evade parts of the body’s immune system. It means patients who’ve previously had Covid, or been vaccinated, can’t rely on the antibodies in their immune systems to fight the mutated virus.
About The Author
April 20, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 25, 2021
February 18, 2021
- Covid-19: How fake news is hampering Ivory Coast’s vaccination efforts May 11, 2021
- Chandro Tomar, Who Shot Her Way Through a Glass Ceiling, Dies May 11, 2021
- US Issues Emergency Fuel Waiver for Areas Hit By Colonial Pipeline Shutdown May 11, 2021
- Labour Leader Starmer’s PPS Quits After Reports She Smeared Deputy Rayner May 11, 2021
- Iron Ore Price Soars as China-Australia Trade Uncertainties Linger May 11, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.