The officers faced allegations they breached Standards of Professional Behaviour by driving the car for their own pleasure, speeding, failing to challenge one another’s behaviour, and failing to show courtesy and respect, which the panel found amounted to gross misconduct.
About The Author
April 9, 2021
April 12, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Euro 2020: Scotland fan visits streets named after every player June 16, 2021
- Weinstein to Be Extradited to Los Angeles to Face New Charges of Sexual Assault June 16, 2021
- Peru leftist Castillo claims victory in presidential election as Fujimori cries fraud June 16, 2021
- MVP Jokic, Steph highlight All-NBA selections June 16, 2021
- Follow live: Islanders look to take 2-0 series lead vs. Lightning June 16, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.