Most days Loretta would just curl up in a ball on a chair, trying to alleviate the pain she was in. Others read, did colouring or watched the television. One woman, who Loretta says had been in and out of these units for 13 years, would scream and scream but nobody was allowed to leave the room to escape it.
About The Author
March 15, 2021
May 27, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Serena and Djokovic are winners in Wimbledon draw, but Sloane Stephens wasn’t so lucky June 25, 2021
- Assange’s Fiancée Urges Biden to Break With Trump Legacy, Drop Case Against WikiLeaks Whistleblower June 25, 2021
- As Four Accused of Shooting BLM Activist Sasha Johnson Await Trial, Judge Warns of Covid Delays June 25, 2021
- Ringside Seat: Vasiliy Lomachenko has something to prove; Mario Barrios ‘just as dangerous’ as Gervonta Davis June 25, 2021
- Biden approves federal aid: FEMA is now on the ground June 25, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.