Further details of the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral have been released, with Prime Minister Boris Johnson deciding not to attend in order to allow “as many family members as possible” to go amid coronavirus restrictions, No 10 has said. Members of the public are being asked to stay away. Under current restrictions in England, only 30 people can attend funerals. The duke’s close relatives, children and grandchildren – including the Duke of Sussex – are expected to attend the service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor, next Saturday.
About The Author
May 16, 2021
June 12, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Serena and Djokovic are winners in Wimbledon draw, but Sloane Stephens wasn’t so lucky June 25, 2021
- Assange’s Fiancée Urges Biden to Break With Trump Legacy, Drop Case Against WikiLeaks Whistleblower June 25, 2021
- As Four Accused of Shooting BLM Activist Sasha Johnson Await Trial, Judge Warns of Covid Delays June 25, 2021
- Ringside Seat: Vasiliy Lomachenko has something to prove; Mario Barrios ‘just as dangerous’ as Gervonta Davis June 25, 2021
- Biden approves federal aid: FEMA is now on the ground June 25, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.