He says that younger shoppers were already happy to “buy, try, return”, but during the pandemic this has also become learned behaviour for older customers. Mintel’s study also found that almost half (49%) of UK online shoppers had sent something back in the past year, rising to 60% for those aged 16-34.
About The Author
April 21, 2021
July 25, 2021
Powered by GGF
- New Possibly Vaccine-Resistant COVID Variant is ‘Serious Ongoing Threat,’ Researchers Warn August 5, 2021
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71 August 5, 2021
- Messi will not stay at Barcelona, says club August 5, 2021
- Legendary footballer Lionel Messi will leave FC Barcelona, club says August 5, 2021
- In Photos: Fires Ravage Southern Europe August 5, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.