At university I had the best job, probably ever, writing reviews for Leeds Student newspaper. This meant free music, free gigs and free pizza. I met lots of musicians I loved too, from the Super Furry Animals to Moby, via Stereolab, Goldfrapp and Saint Etienne, my desert island band. It’s June 2000, I’ve just interviewed them, and I’m in the crowd at a sweaty Leeds Met.
About The Author
February 18, 2021
April 22, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Euro 2020: Scotland fan visits streets named after every player June 16, 2021
- Weinstein to Be Extradited to Los Angeles to Face New Charges of Sexual Assault June 16, 2021
- Peru leftist Castillo claims victory in presidential election as Fujimori cries fraud June 16, 2021
- MVP Jokic, Steph highlight All-NBA selections June 16, 2021
- Follow live: Islanders look to take 2-0 series lead vs. Lightning June 16, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.