The Good Law Project, a campaign group involved in the legal action against the government, estimates that since March 2020, the Department of Health and Social Care has taken an average of 98 days to publish details of Covid-related contracts. The government gives a lower number – saying publication was, on average, 17 days over the 30-day limit.
About The Author
June 13, 2021
Powered by GGF
- You’ll never buy plastic bags again after trying Stasher bags June 14, 2021
- Delta variant nearly doubles risk of hospitalization, study finds June 14, 2021
- ‘End of an era’: Celebrations, fears in Israel as Netanyahu ousted June 14, 2021
- Jailed Belarusian Activist Again Claims to Have Renounced His Views June 14, 2021
- The Women Leaders of Today, a Times Event June 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.