The group suggested that many retailers would have expected further rates relief “until structural reform is implemented”, adding that firms “should pay the fair amount of rates in line with realistic rateable values, but instead we continue to have an unwieldy, overly complex, and out of date business rates regime”.
About The Author
April 10, 2021
Powered by GGF
- France reaches 30 million Covid-19 vaccine first doses June 12, 2021
- Russia Scrambles to Contain New Covid-19 Surge June 12, 2021
- In Myanmar, Health Care’s Collapse Takes Its Own Toll June 12, 2021
- Wales draw with Switzerland, mighty Belgium enter fray June 12, 2021
- Denmark star Christian Eriksen collapses during Euro 2021 match June 12, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.