Prof Martin Marshall, chair of the Royal College of GPs, said: “The focus for GPs and our teams is currently to offer vaccinations to patients from group six… this is a large group of approximately seven million patients, and it is likely some patients in this group will not yet have been invited for their first jab.
About The Author
April 1, 2021
March 27, 2021
April 30, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Shakur Stevenson wins WBO interim junior lightweight title by unanimous decision June 13, 2021
- Eleven Reported Dead After Gas Explosion in Hubei Province, China – Photos, Video June 13, 2021
- G7 leaders to back new ‘Nature Compact’ to halve carbon emissions by 2030 June 13, 2021
- As Israel Readies to Swear in New Government, Conservative Activist Thinks Coalition Won’t Last Long June 13, 2021
- New Israeli coalition government poised to end Netanyahu’s reign June 13, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.