Anyone who has “ever had an emergency asthma admission” to hospital is currently eligible for a Covid vaccine, according to NHS England, but some are being refused jabs unless they have been admitted in the last 12 months. Among them is Sonja Chenier, 47, who was told her three hospital admissions in 15 years weren’t “relevant” and that she should expect a call in June. GPs say factors including age, ethnicity and “some degree of clinical judgement” are taken into account when prioritising patients.
About The Author
March 9, 2021
February 25, 2021
April 15, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Late Fleury gaffe haunts Vegas in Game 3 loss June 19, 2021
- Mann unlikely hero as Clips rally into first WCF June 19, 2021
- Armenia’s PM Pashinyan, rival Kocharyan in tight race ahead of snap parliamentary vote June 19, 2021
- Euros On This Day – 19 June: Terry’s last-gasp clearance, Del Piero delights, and Czechs bounce back to stun Dutch June 19, 2021
- New national archive will memorialize a beloved TV genre June 19, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.