Nicola Sturgeon has dismissed claims she plotted against her predecessor Alex Salmond and that she set out to ruin his reputation. However, as more evidence is unveiled Sturgeon’s mishandling of the complaints made against her predecessor become more visible. Can the First Minister survive until the Scottish Election, or could she be forced to step down before the end of the week? MP Kenny McKaskill joins Tommy Sheridan to talk about the latest twists and turns in the landmark inquest into the Scottish Government.
About The Author
March 6, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Petition Launched to Keep ‘Lex Luthor’ Supervillain Bezos in Space Forever June 15, 2021
- Biden Privately Asked NATO Leaders for Advice Ahead of Summit With Putin, US Official Says June 15, 2021
- Euro 2020: Cristiano Ronaldo scores lovely winner for Portugal June 15, 2021
- Ronaldo becomes European Championship record scorer as Portugal beat Hungary June 15, 2021
- Algeria’s establishment FLN wins parliamentary poll June 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.