“I think she was naïve, she didn’t really understand the monarchy or ‘The Firm’ as she rightly puts it, and the constricts of royal power. She was naive to think that she could modernise the monarchy, that she could have her voice and could do things her way,” she told Radio 5 Live.
About The Author
April 16, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Media Reveals Reason Behind Mysterious Jamming of Phones at G7 Summit June 14, 2021
- ‘What a Joke’: US Mocked For Donating Just 80 Vials of Pfizer Vaccine to Trinidad and Tobago June 14, 2021
- Live: No return to ‘business as usual’, NATO leaders warn Russia June 14, 2021
- Samsung, Columbia, Best Buy and more: The best sales to shop today June 14, 2021
- Beats Studio Buds outpace AirPods with a bevy of great features June 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.