It has introduced export controls on vaccines produced in the EU after its rollout was hit by supply problems and delays. They were used for the first time on 4 March, when Italy blocked a shipment of 250,000 doses of Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine to Australia.
About The Author
March 16, 2021
April 21, 2021
April 16, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Ronaldo becomes European Championship record scorer as Portugal beat Hungary June 15, 2021
- Algeria’s establishment FLN wins parliamentary poll (electoral board) June 15, 2021
- Indian Parliamentarian Claims Attack on Home Days After Flagging Alleged Land Scam by Temple Trust June 15, 2021
- ‘Freedom Day’ Delay: A Bucket of Cold Water for England’s Entertainment Industry June 15, 2021
- Too Early to Say Whether New Mutant Variant ‘Delta Plus’ is Cause For Concern, Says Expert June 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.