Italy’s new Prime Minister Mario Draghi, an influential figure in Europe as the former president of the European Central Bank, argued in a videoconference with EU leaders that the rules should be applied rigorously, furious at reductions by AstraZeneca of up to 70% in the doses it was contracted to provide.
About The Author
Powered by GGF
- What Philadelphia’s Game 6 win means for a critical Game 7 June 19, 2021
- What Philadephia’s Game 6 win means for a critical Game 7 June 19, 2021
- Judge Raisi to Win Iranian Presidential Race by Landslide, Preliminary Results Show June 19, 2021
- Iran Election: Ebrahim Raisi Is Headed to Presidency as Rivals Concede June 19, 2021
- Ultraconservative cleric Ebrahim Raisi ahead in partial results from Iran’s presidential election June 19, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.