“When the law passed in Argentina, people in Honduras started talking about whether it [the pressure to legalise abortion] would spread in the region, and that probably in Honduras, it [legalisation of abortion] could happen too,” says Álvaro Hernández of Ola Celeste (Blue Wave), an anti-abortion group that backed the change to the constitution.
About The Author
May 9, 2021
June 4, 2021
Powered by GGF
- New Israeli coalition government poised to end Netanyahu’s reign June 13, 2021
- ‘Lab Leak’: Why US & EU Shoot Themselves in Foot by Stirring Anti-China Stunt Amid Soaring Inflation June 13, 2021
- Bell: ‘I’d retire’ before playing for Reid again June 13, 2021
- Biden Expected to Pass ‘Strong Message’ to Putin at Geneva Summit – Reports June 13, 2021
- Live results and analysis for every bout on the card June 13, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.