“It did not give the home secretary’s assessment the respect which it should have received, given that it is the home secretary who has been charged by Parliament with responsibility for making such assessments, and who is democratically accountable to Parliament for the discharge of that responsibility,” Lord Reed said.
About The Author
September 10, 2021
Powered by GGF
- DHS Looks to Staff Gitmo Migrant Facility With Guards Who Speak Haitian Creole Amid US Border Surge September 23, 2021
- Russian Crew Leaves Boat Pilgrim in Alaska, Will Renew World Trip Next Spring – Captain September 23, 2021
- Wall Street Up Broadly as Fed Signals Caution With US Stimulus Taper, Rate Hike September 23, 2021
- US authorizes Pfizer vaccine boosters for those at high risk or over 65 September 23, 2021
- ‘This Moment Demands Action’: Biden Eyes Executive Actions After Fruitless Police Reform Talks September 23, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.