The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), which has looked at the evidence on best how to reduce serious illness and death from Covid-19 in phase two of the UK’s vaccination programme, says prioritising certain jobs could leave some vulnerable people waiting longer for a first dose.
About The Author
May 12, 2021
Powered by GGF
- DHS Looks to Staff Gitmo Migrant Facility With Guards Who Speak Haitian Creole Amid US Border Surge September 23, 2021
- Russian Crew Leaves Boat Pilgrim in Alaska, Will Renew World Trip Next Spring – Captain September 23, 2021
- Wall Street Up Broadly as Fed Signals Caution With US Stimulus Taper, Rate Hike September 23, 2021
- US authorizes Pfizer vaccine boosters for those at high risk or over 65 September 23, 2021
- ‘This Moment Demands Action’: Biden Eyes Executive Actions After Fruitless Police Reform Talks September 23, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.