Michael Kill, chief executive of the Night Time Industries Association, which represents the sector, reckons that by the time clubs can reopen, there will be between 40% and 50% fewer operating in the UK compared to a pre-Covid total of 1,446 venues.
About The Author
June 22, 2021
June 14, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Shevchenko’s reign continues with rout of Murphy September 26, 2021
- Boris Johnson ‘Backing Construction of Fleet of Mini Nuclear Reactors’ as UK Gripped by Fuel Crisis September 26, 2021
- Live: Germany goes to the polls to elect new parliament and Merkel’s successor September 26, 2021
- Russia’s Only Active Female Cosmonaut Could Set New Record For Duration of Space Stay September 26, 2021
- Volkanovski retains featherweight title in UFC 266 classic September 26, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.