“Time will tell whether this calving will trigger more pieces to break off in the coming days and weeks. At Swansea University we study the development of ice shelf rifts because, while some lead to large calving events, others do not, and the reasons for this may explain why large ice shelves exist at all,” he told BBC News.
About The Author
Powered by GGF
- It’s a Gas!… Russia Blamed for Europe’s Fuel Crisis September 23, 2021
- When It Rains, It Pours: UK Defence Ministry Reportedly Allows Another Afghan Data Breach September 23, 2021
- Isolated, volatile and divided, has Germany’s far-right AfD reached a dead-end? September 23, 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Where all 30 teams stand as playoff picture comes into focus September 23, 2021
- Man United Players Frustrated as the Team Out of Carabao Cup After Stunning Loss to West Ham September 23, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.