District nurse Linda Obiageli Udeagbala was such a strong character, her family almost felt she was “invincible”, until she died with Covid – aged 60 – this month. Now, her children talk with pride about how Linda’s 17 years with the health service inspired them to follow in her footsteps.
About The Author
April 8, 2021
April 17, 2021
Powered by GGF
- The state also leads the nation in the total number of kids hospitalized with Covid August 5, 2021
- REC to Teach Teams From 15 Russian Regions How to Boost Exports August 5, 2021
- Anderson leads thrilling England fightback before rain August 5, 2021
- Footballer Ballack’s son Emilio dies, aged 18 August 5, 2021
- SEC extends ‘impactful’ Sankey through 2026 August 5, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.