England’s Prof Chris Whitty, Northern Ireland’s Dr Michael McBride, Scotland’s Dr Gregor Smith, Wales’s Dr Frank Atherton and NHS England’s Prof Stephen Powis said their decision was made because the number of cases in hospital was “consistently declining”.
About The Author
August 17, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Ten People Missing After Landslide in Southwestern China, Reports Suggest September 26, 2021
- Volkanovski retains title in thriller vs. Ortega September 26, 2021
- Woman, 2-year-old killed in fall at Petco Park September 26, 2021
- Japan May Lift State of Emergency by End of September September 26, 2021
- Shevchenko’s reign continues with rout of Murphy September 26, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.