Sir Peter said commuter traffic on the railways could remain at around 80% for the next one to three years, although he said that Network Rail, which manages the UK’s rail infrastructure, were also looking at a range of possibilities between 60% and100%.
About The Author
February 17, 2021
Powered by GGF
- New Possibly Vaccine-Resistant COVID Variant is ‘Serious Ongoing Threat,’ Researchers Warn August 5, 2021
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71 August 5, 2021
- Messi will not stay at Barcelona, says club August 5, 2021
- Legendary footballer Lionel Messi will leave FC Barcelona, club says August 5, 2021
- In Photos: Fires Ravage Southern Europe August 5, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.