Keith Gill, who became a key player in the trading and is known as ‘Roaring Kitty’ on YouTube, has also been hit with a class action lawsuit. He allegedly duped retail investors into buying inflated stocks while hiding his sophisticated financial background.
About The Author
April 12, 2021
August 26, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Messi set for knee scans, may miss City UCL tilt September 21, 2021
- Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer September 21, 2021
- Tension between European leaders and the White House over a scuppered submarine deal threaten to overshadow the President September 21, 2021
- The 18 best work bags for women, according to stylists September 21, 2021
- Keep your dorm spotless with these 20 items under $20 September 21, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.