Keith Gill, who became a key player in the trading and is known as ‘Roaring Kitty’ on YouTube, has also been hit with a class action lawsuit. He allegedly duped retail investors into buying inflated stocks while hiding his sophisticated financial background.
About The Author
February 19, 2021
February 21, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Chris Long poses as airline on Twitter to troll Texans RB Mark Ingram May 14, 2021
- Torres is Yankees’ 8th confirmed COVID-19 case May 14, 2021
- ACC commish won’t rush CFP expansion decision May 14, 2021
- MPs urge Boris Johnson to deliver on social care reform vow May 14, 2021
- Multiple People Injured Amid Drive-By Shooting in Rhode Island May 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.