In May 2019, Lynn Parker’s husband of 42 years, Alastair, moved into a care home after he was diagnosed with progressive multiple sclerosis. She visited him almost every day until March 2020, when the pandemic forced her to stop. He died just before Christmas in a Caerphilly nursing home – she had last held his hand 10 months earlier. Mrs Parker thinks at least one family member should be able to make care home visits in Wales. Watch her story here.
About The Author
Powered by GGF
- Thirty people killed in series of attacks in northern Burkina Faso August 5, 2021
- The state also leads the nation in the total number of kids hospitalized with Covid August 5, 2021
- REC to Teach Teams From 15 Russian Regions How to Boost Exports August 5, 2021
- Anderson leads thrilling England fightback before rain August 5, 2021
- Footballer Ballack’s son Emilio dies, aged 18 August 5, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.