Mary O’Connor, acting senior partner at KPMG UK, said: “It’s hard to believe that as recently as 2011, 43% of the FTSE 350 still had all-male boards. Thankfully the representation of women on boards and in leadership positions has significantly improved in recent years, with this review having played a critical role in realising that.
About The Author
April 23, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Euro 2020: Cristiano Ronaldo scores lovely winner for Portugal June 15, 2021
- Ronaldo becomes European Championship record scorer as Portugal beat Hungary June 15, 2021
- Algeria’s establishment FLN wins parliamentary poll (electoral board) June 15, 2021
- Indian Parliamentarian Claims Attack on Home Days After Flagging Alleged Land Scam by Temple Trust June 15, 2021
- ‘Freedom Day’ Delay: A Bucket of Cold Water for England’s Entertainment Industry June 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.