It was standard industry practice, according to the CCRC application for Mr Hayes, to select a rate within that accurate range best suited to the bank’s commercial interests – based, for example, on the trades it had done. That was, according to him and the other defendants in rate-rigging trials, in line with a fiduciary duty they had as part of their jobs to do all they could to maximise revenues and minimise losses for their banks.
About The Author
April 22, 2021
May 2, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Shakur Stevenson wins WBO interim junior lightweight title by unanimous decision June 13, 2021
- G7 leaders to back new ‘Nature Compact’ to halve carbon emissions by 2030 June 13, 2021
- As Israel Readies to Swear in New Government, Conservative Activist Thinks Coalition Won’t Last Long June 13, 2021
- New Israeli coalition government poised to end Netanyahu’s reign June 13, 2021
- ‘Lab Leak’: Why US & EU Shoot Themselves in Foot by Stirring Anti-China Stunt Amid Soaring Inflation June 13, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.