“I think we’re in a day and age in this country where it’s time for both corporations and team sports to retire the use of Native American names, images and mascots from their products, team jerseys and sports in general,” Mr Hoskin said in a statement.
About The Author
May 18, 2021
March 13, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Petition Launched to Keep ‘Lex Luthor’ Supervillain Bezos in Space Forever June 15, 2021
- Biden Privately Asked NATO Leaders for Advice Ahead of Summit With Putin, US Official Says June 15, 2021
- Euro 2020: Cristiano Ronaldo scores lovely winner for Portugal June 15, 2021
- Ronaldo becomes European Championship record scorer as Portugal beat Hungary June 15, 2021
- Algeria’s establishment FLN wins parliamentary poll June 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.