In news that will delight sports fans, the government’s four-part roadmap also includes plans for up to 10,000 spectators to return to stadiums by mid-May. The PM told MPs earlier: “The turnstiles of our sports stadia will once again rotate.” The government says it will run a series of ‘pilot’ events for a small number of fans to attend in April. If successful, “up to 10,000 people or 25% of total seated capacity, whichever is lower” will be allowed in stadiums for sporting events, but not before 17 May. Meanwhile, outdoor sports including football, golf and tennis will be allowed to resume in England from 29 March. Leisure centres, gyms and swimming pools can open from 12 April.
About The Author
March 25, 2021
March 23, 2021
February 23, 2021
Powered by GGF
- 12 states have fully vaccinated at least half of their residents, CDC data shows June 15, 2021
- What Makes England Captain Harry Kane the Best Centre-Forward in the World June 15, 2021
- Sources: Boxer Lopez tests positive for COVID June 15, 2021
- Swedish Footballer Slammed With Threats, Abuse Online After Euro 2020 Miss June 15, 2021
- Southwest Airlines reporting more ‘technical issues’ June 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.