“Assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programmes to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster,” the White House statement said.
About The Author
March 1, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Shakur Stevenson wins WBO interim junior lightweight title by unanimous decision June 13, 2021
- G7 leaders to back new ‘Nature Compact’ to halve carbon emissions by 2030 June 13, 2021
- As Israel Readies to Swear in New Government, Conservative Activist Thinks Coalition Won’t Last Long June 13, 2021
- New Israeli coalition government poised to end Netanyahu’s reign June 13, 2021
- ‘Lab Leak’: Why US & EU Shoot Themselves in Foot by Stirring Anti-China Stunt Amid Soaring Inflation June 13, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.