Jasmine Harrison has described the moment she became the youngest woman to row solo across the Atlantic Ocean. The 21-year-old swimming teacher, from Thirsk in North Yorkshire, arrived in Antigua on Saturday after a 70-day journey.
About The Author
September 8, 2021
August 2, 2021
Powered by GGF
- USWNT in transition: What World Cup, Olympic cycle might look like September 21, 2021
- The President began his address to the UN by acknowledging the huge losses globally from the Covid September 21, 2021
- Sotheby’s to Hold First-Ever Art Sale Show in Post-Soviet Russia September 21, 2021
- NBArank 2021: Four former No. 1 draft picks check in at 100-51 September 21, 2021
- If you buy one new pair of shoes this fall, it should be these white sneakers September 21, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.