The concept of consumer choice when it comes to immunisation, or even medications, is alien. No-one asks about the brand of their annual flu jab, or which company produces the MMR vaccine that will protect their precious children. But the intense global relief that greeted the Pfizer covid vaccine, and then Moderna, AstraZeneca and most recently Novavax and Janssen vaccines (though the last two are still awaiting regulatory approval) has created brand awareness in a population that has had a crash course in epidemiology and infectious diseases.
About The Author
April 5, 2021
April 13, 2021
April 12, 2021
Powered by GGF
- In Myanmar, Health Care’s Collapse Takes Its Own Toll June 12, 2021
- Wales draw with Switzerland, mighty Belgium enter fray June 12, 2021
- Denmark star Christian Eriksen collapses during Euro 2021 match June 12, 2021
- Biden is meeting with the Queen at Windsor Castle tomorrow. Here’s what we know about the event June 12, 2021
- UGA’s Smart: 12-team playoff a massive change June 12, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.