Until then, almost all paediatric heart transplants came from patients who had suffered brain death, where although their heart might beat, they would never wake up. Once life support is withdrawn, the heart is stopped and retrieved; also known as donation after brain death (DBD).
About The Author
May 17, 2021
March 30, 2021
June 4, 2021
Powered by GGF
- England Extends Covid Restrictions a Month June 14, 2021
- Jags’ Lawrence (hamstring) limited in minicamp June 14, 2021
- Ronaldo’s remarkable goal record: Can Portugal’s star break the men’s mark at Euro 2020? June 14, 2021
- Euro 2020 Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Milan Skriniar volley seals Slovakia win over 10-man Poland June 14, 2021
- GOAT and goats: Some adorable farm animals tease Madden NFL 22 cover June 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.