Until then, almost all paediatric heart transplants came from patients who had suffered brain death, where although their heart might beat, they would never wake up. Once life support is withdrawn, the heart is stopped and retrieved; also known as donation after brain death (DBD).
About The Author
August 19, 2021
August 13, 2021
Powered by GGF
- U.N. General Assembly Is Major Test for Biden September 21, 2021
- Hungary to play matches behind closed doors after racist behaviour of fans at England game September 21, 2021
- Redick announces retirement after 15 seasons September 21, 2021
- USWNT in transition: What World Cup, Olympic cycle might look like September 21, 2021
- Pakistan Blames Politics as England and New Zealand Cricket Teams Cancel September 21, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.