The ICC-commissioned research found that the world stood to lose as much as $9tn (£6.4tn) in GDP if, by the middle of the year, rich countries have vaccinated half their populations and poor countries have not vaccinated theirs, Ms Okonjo-Iweala said.
About The Author
September 3, 2021
March 10, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Lavrov Holds 1st Meeting With Truss in New York Amid New UK Accusations Under Skripal Case September 23, 2021
- Toronto’s’ ‘weak’ plunking peeves Rays’ Kiermaier September 23, 2021
- Toronto’s’ ‘weak’ plunking rankles Rays’ Kiermaier September 23, 2021
- NBPA names Tremaglio new executive director September 23, 2021
- Nick Diaz didn’t want Lawler fight, ‘resents’ MMA September 23, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.