BBC News has learned that ambulances outside Robert’s local hospital, North Middlesex, spent, on average, double the time waiting during the week he died, compared with the equivalent week the year before. In the week Robert died the wait was 197.8 hours. For the corresponding week in 2019 it was 94.1 hours.
About The Author
April 6, 2021
April 8, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Lochte fails to advance in 200 free at U.S. trials June 14, 2021
- Sources: Blazers to interview D’Antoni for HC job June 14, 2021
- Vatican Warns U.S. Bishops: Don’t Deny Biden Communion Over Abortion June 14, 2021
- ‘That’s Something for the Church’: Putin’s Smashing Response as Biden Says He Has ‘No Soul’ June 14, 2021
- Congress Woos Muslims With ‘Speak-Up Minority’ Campaign to Defeat Modi’s BJP in Uttar Pradesh June 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.