Temperatures in Earth’s core, which starts at 2,890km (1,800 miles) below the surface, can reach 5,400°C, about the same temperature as the surface of the Sun. This heat moves upward over time and molten rock known as magma creeps toward the surface, carrying enormous heat.
About The Author
Powered by GGF
- Ronaldo becomes European Championship record scorer as Portugal beat Hungary June 15, 2021
- Algeria’s establishment FLN wins parliamentary poll (electoral board) June 15, 2021
- Indian Parliamentarian Claims Attack on Home Days After Flagging Alleged Land Scam by Temple Trust June 15, 2021
- ‘Freedom Day’ Delay: A Bucket of Cold Water for England’s Entertainment Industry June 15, 2021
- Too Early to Say Whether New Mutant Variant ‘Delta Plus’ is Cause For Concern, Says Expert June 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.