Iran holds crucial presidential elections in June, and hardliners who see the deal as a humiliation want to stall its revival before the polls. The incumbent president, Hassan Rouhani, a relative moderate and champion of the deal, cannot stand again following two terms in office. Anti-deal conservatives – already dominant in parliament – hope to replace him with a figure of their own.
About The Author
March 2, 2021
May 11, 2021
Powered by GGF
- France reaches 30 million Covid-19 vaccine first doses June 12, 2021
- Russia Scrambles to Contain New Covid-19 Surge June 12, 2021
- In Myanmar, Health Care’s Collapse Takes Its Own Toll June 12, 2021
- Wales draw with Switzerland, mighty Belgium enter fray June 12, 2021
- Denmark star Christian Eriksen collapses during Euro 2021 match June 12, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.