“We are investigating the case for publishing or circulating any statement, rumour or report with intent to cause fear or alarm to the public, sharing offensive or menacing content, and prostitution,” police chief Fadzil Ahmat said according to the Straits Times website.
About The Author
March 1, 2021
February 26, 2021
February 28, 2021
Powered by GGF
- New national archive will memorialize a beloved TV genre June 19, 2021
- Ecuadoran Police Deny Sending Lethal Ammo to Bolivia Under Anez June 19, 2021
- Who among a packed U.S. Open leaderboard will or won’t get it done? June 19, 2021
- Sputnik V Developer Assures Vaccine Does Not Cause Infertility June 19, 2021
- Weekend Sleep: Golden Retriever Enjoys Total Relaxation June 19, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.