As Scotland’s Government fights for independence from the United Kingdom, a former diplomat faces an extraordinary battle in Scotland’s highest court over his Freedom of Speech. Craig Murray, former UK ambassador, sits down with Tommy Sheridan to discuss his ongoing contempt of court trial, where Murray faces imprisonment for simply reporting on the Trial of Alex Salmond. What could the outcome of this case mean for censorship of the press and civil liberties in an independent Scotland?
About The Author
April 23, 2021
June 22, 2021
September 16, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Former McLaren boss Whitmarsh to join Aston Martin September 21, 2021
- Messi set for knee scans, may miss City UCL tilt September 21, 2021
- Field Marshal Tantawi, who ruled Egypt after Mubarak’s ouster, dies at 85 September 21, 2021
- Caraway just launched an expansive line of bakeware — and it’s a game changer September 21, 2021
- Tension between European leaders and the White House over a scuppered submarine deal threaten to overshadow the President September 21, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.