As Scotland’s Government fights for independence from the United Kingdom, a former diplomat faces an extraordinary battle in Scotland’s highest court over his Freedom of Speech. Craig Murray, former UK ambassador, sits down with Tommy Sheridan to discuss his ongoing contempt of court trial, where Murray faces imprisonment for simply reporting on the Trial of Alex Salmond. What could the outcome of this case mean for censorship of the press and civil liberties in an independent Scotland?
About The Author
May 25, 2021
February 22, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Stevenson defeats Nakathila in landslide decision June 13, 2021
- Mitchell: ‘Managing’ pain in ankle, but OK for G4 June 13, 2021
- Shakur Stevenson wins WBO interim junior lightweight title by unanimous decision June 13, 2021
- Eleven Reported Dead After Gas Explosion in Hubei Province, China – Photos, Video June 13, 2021
- G7 leaders to back new ‘Nature Compact’ to halve carbon emissions by 2030 June 13, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.