“A federal indictment unsealed today charges three North Korean computer programmers with participating in a wide-ranging criminal conspiracy to conduct a series of destructive cyberattacks, to steal and extort more than $1.3 billion of money and cryptocurrency from financial institutions and companies, to create and deploy multiple malicious cryptocurrency applications, and to develop and fraudulently market a blockchain platform,” the DOJ said in a press release.
About The Author
March 16, 2021
March 9, 2021
- Klose: Felt unwell after Stephens shove; fight off April 18, 2021
- UFC co-main event off due to Klose injury April 18, 2021
- Biden Calls Situation at US Southern Border ‘Crisis’ for First Time Since Assuming Office – Video April 18, 2021
- Macron Says Anti-Russia Sanctions ‘Not Sufficient,’ Prefers Dialogue With Moscow April 18, 2021
- UFC Fight Night Whittaker vs. Gastelum: Live updates and results April 17, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.