“A federal indictment unsealed today charges three North Korean computer programmers with participating in a wide-ranging criminal conspiracy to conduct a series of destructive cyberattacks, to steal and extort more than $1.3 billion of money and cryptocurrency from financial institutions and companies, to create and deploy multiple malicious cryptocurrency applications, and to develop and fraudulently market a blockchain platform,” the DOJ said in a press release.
About The Author
Powered by GGF
- One Cable to Rule Them All: EU to Demand Use of Common Charger for Smartphones by 2024 September 22, 2021
- EcoHealth Alliance, DARPA Toyed With Infecting Wild Chinese Bats With Covid, Leaked Docs Allege September 22, 2021
- Macron, Biden to Hold Talks on Wednesday to Clarify Details of Australia’s Decision on Submarines September 22, 2021
- Netflix lands golden ticket by buying Roald Dahl estate September 22, 2021
- Sudanese Authorities Lack Mandate to Sign Naval Base Agreement With Russia, Minister Says September 22, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.