Its president, Tom Holland, said: “We have always believed that the government’s intention to build a great gash of concrete and tarmac through the World Heritage Site is a dereliction of its responsibilities, and we are delighted that there will now be the opportunity to test this conviction in a court of law.
About The Author
May 11, 2021
August 2, 2021
May 25, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Driver of Zelensky’s Aide Shefir Undergoing Leg Surgery, Report Says September 22, 2021
- Kremlin Regrets Erdogan’s Claims About Crimea’s ‘Annexation’ on Eve of Sochi Summit September 22, 2021
- Submarine dispute: France has ‘every right to be angry,’ says ex-Australian PM September 22, 2021
- The Evergrande Troubles September 22, 2021
- The Truckers’ Friend: UK Transport Secretary Takes Action to Protect M25 Motorway From Demonstrators September 22, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.