Its president, Tom Holland, said: “We have always believed that the government’s intention to build a great gash of concrete and tarmac through the World Heritage Site is a dereliction of its responsibilities, and we are delighted that there will now be the opportunity to test this conviction in a court of law.
About The Author
February 25, 2021
- Russia’s Rosatom to Be Excluded From Bidders for Construction of Czech NPP Dukovany, Minister Says April 19, 2021
- Fauci expects almost all children to be eligible for Covid vaccines by first quarter 2022 at the latest April 19, 2021
- Russia’s RDIF, Hualan Biological Bacterin Agree to Produce 100Mln Sputnik V Doses in China April 19, 2021
- Coup d’Etat in Football: What is the Heavily Criticised European Super League and How Will it Work? April 19, 2021
- Here We Go Again: Boris Johnson May Announce Bill on Countering ‘Hostile States’ Like Russia, China April 19, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.