Community diagnostic centres for cancer, cardiac and other conditions should be set up to restart screening programmes halted by the pandemic, coupled with a renewed focus on prioritising those most urgently in need of care currently on waiting lists, it said. And for routine treatments, it said more use should be made of the private sector.
About The Author
March 2, 2021
- The Amazon Echo buds are back — and they look like a big upgrade April 14, 2021
- Extreme Weather Like Drought, Floods Signals Looming Wars, Warns Study of Ancient Manuscript April 14, 2021
- Denmark terminates use of AstraZeneca vaccine in European first April 14, 2021
- E.U. Promises Extra Doses From Pfizer as It Switches Vaccine Strategy April 14, 2021
- Trey Lance is a potential star — and a giant unknown April 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.