Community diagnostic centres for cancer, cardiac and other conditions should be set up to restart screening programmes halted by the pandemic, coupled with a renewed focus on prioritising those most urgently in need of care currently on waiting lists, it said. And for routine treatments, it said more use should be made of the private sector.
About The Author
February 23, 2021
August 3, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Driver of Zelensky’s Aide Shefir Undergoing Leg Surgery, Report Says September 22, 2021
- Kremlin Regrets Erdogan’s Claims About Crimea’s ‘Annexation’ on Eve of Sochi Summit September 22, 2021
- Submarine dispute: France has ‘every right to be angry,’ says ex-Australian PM September 22, 2021
- The Evergrande Troubles September 22, 2021
- The Truckers’ Friend: UK Transport Secretary Takes Action to Protect M25 Motorway From Demonstrators September 22, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.