A clinical trial testing the safety and effectiveness of the Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine on children has begun. Around 300 volunteers aged six to 17 are taking part in the study, which will see 240 children receive the Covid-19 vaccine, with the remainder given a control meningitis vaccine. Participants will be given a second dose of the vaccine between four and 12 weeks later.
About The Author
March 9, 2021
March 18, 2021
March 14, 2021
- The Amazon Echo buds are back — and they look like a big upgrade April 14, 2021
- Extreme Weather Like Drought, Floods Signals Looming Wars, Warns Study of Ancient Manuscript April 14, 2021
- Denmark terminates use of AstraZeneca vaccine in European first April 14, 2021
- E.U. Promises Extra Doses From Pfizer as It Switches Vaccine Strategy April 14, 2021
- Trey Lance is a potential star — and a giant unknown April 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.