With more than 118,000 people in the UK now having died with coronavirus, many of us may end up feeling a bit numb. This is not unusual, psychologist Dr Meg Arroll tells BBC Newsbeat, and is a form of self-preservation. She says that some people may be suffering from “compassion fatigue”. If you’re feeling out of touch with your emotions, there are things you can do to help, including remembering it is OK not to be OK at the moment, looking after your physical health and taking time out for yourself.
About The Author
April 12, 2021
February 25, 2021
- These are the 3 main arguments by the defense April 14, 2021
- Prosecutors could decide whether to charge officer who shot Wright April 14, 2021
- Mount’s rise no fluke as Tuchel now sees what Lampard did April 14, 2021
- Ranking the best upcoming fights in MMA, including Edwards-Diaz and Oliveira-Chandler April 14, 2021
- The wrong kind of… seats? Man Utd change Old Trafford seat coverings’ colour in bid to improve home record April 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.